Energy Transition Outlook
The energy transition, a pathway to a low carbon energy system, is well underway in the UK.
The country’s offshore oil and gas industry is a sector driving immense change – reducing emissions from its own operations while helping deliver the emerging energies and solutions other industries will need to meet their climate goals.
In this COP26 year, OGUK’s Energy Transition Outlook Report will outline the progress achieved by the sector in reducing emissions and reshaping for the diverse energy landscape.
It will also look at what the future will look like for an industry such as ours, and how our companies can help mould it.
Join industry experts and leaders virtually for a live studio event, discussion and real life case studies on October 21 at 10 am.
Chaired by Mike Tholen, Sustainability Director, OGUK.
Our speakers and panellists include:
- Will Webster, Energy Policy Manager, OGUK
- Mez Riezia, Energy Transition Adviser, OGUK
- Alex Luke, Researcher, Onward
- Andrew Wright, Emissions Manager, Repsol Sinopec Resources UK
- Michael Watson, Partner, White & Case LLP
- Graeme Wilson, Business Development Director, Worley
|Date & Time||Thu, 21 October 2021, 10:00 am|
|More Info||Book now|