The UK’s offshore oil and gas industry is changing. It remains a crucial part of the UK economy and is committed to playing a positive role in the UK’s energy future.
COP26 provides a once in a generation opportunity for the UK offshore oil and gas industry to show case its central role to the transition and existing work; the Roadmap 2035 and the freshly signed North Sea Transition Deal both being presented as exemplars of collaboration between industry and government in delivering an energy transition. Our industry has an important economic role to play, supporting jobs today and creating exciting energy careers of the future.
The event will be chaired by Deirdre Michie OBE, CEO, OGUK.
Our speakers and panellists include:
- David Duguid MP, UK Government Minister for Scotland
- Jean-Luc Guiziou, Managing Director, TotalEnergies
- Romain Chambault, Vice President Services and Offshore, Europe and Key Accounts, Oilfield Equipment, Baker Hughes
- Dr Martin Hanton, Technical Director, TÜV SÜD National Engineering Laboratory
- Mike Barber, Partner, Risk Advisory, Deloitte
Free to attend and open to all members and non-members of OGUK