Net Zero – Finding new ways to work by breaking down traditional barriers to maximise recovery by using well intervention
Abstracts Are Now Open!
Download Abstract Flyer Here.
Virtual Events: 8th November 2021 – 12th November 2021
Chairman’s message – Steve Moir, EWIC Conference Chair 2021
“Today we are in a period of profound change as the UK and European governments accelerate the energy transition with the aim to reach net zero by 2050. To achieve net-zero emissions will require our industry to develop carbon capture and storage (CCS). Intervention equipment will require to be decarbonised along with a desire to reduce the intervention footprint.”
Net Zero – Finding new ways to work by breaking down traditional barriers to maximise recovery by using well intervention is today’s new challenge. We want to hear your solutions, technologies and case histories and invite you to submit a short 200 word abstract before 12th August. To begin the abstract submission process, click here.
For information on how to submit your 200 word abstract, contact [email protected] Abstracts close 12th August.
Why get involved?
- Largest and longest established conference of its kind in Europe
- Original Operator stand – talk to over 10 Operators
- High quality presentations with Operator case histories
- Panel sessions and short techbytes
- Virtual exhibition showcasing the latest technologies
- Cost effective training counting towards CPD
- Support the Well Intervention Community – as a not-for-profit conference
For more information. contact [email protected] or call 01224 646311.